Thursday, August 1, 2013

Birthday Wish List

*warning: painfully awkward childhood picture at end of post*

My senior year of high school I started working at J. Crew. What started out as just a holiday job turned into a passion of mine. I nerd-out when it comes to fashion, J.Crew in particular. I am in the business school at Texas A&M but my major is currently up in the air. I have contemplated majoring in supply chain management and getting a certificate in retailing. To get to the point, I love retail, I love shopping, so expect some posts about both.

My 20th birthday is just around the corner so that means it is time for my annual birthday wish list! (Mother...take note) Check it out below and scroll down for links to each time!

1. Anthropologie "Hou Hou Dinner Plate" here
2. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Abalone Shell
3. J. Crew Factory Blythe Blouse in kelly green
4. OPI Nail Polish- pinkish colorgreenish colorbeige
5. Chi Omega Texas Shorts here
6. Handpainted Folk Owl Mug here
7. Home Sweet Home Cat Print from Etsy
8. Kate Spade Pueblo Tiles iPhone 5 case
9. Kate Spade "Eat Cake for Breakfast" mug
10. J. Crew Cece Leather Ballet Flats in turquoise

In honor of throwback Thursday, and starting a new decade here is a throwback to what was probably on my birthday wish list at age 10! 
and now for the awkward picture of me at age 10. Don't feel bad if you cringe.
Note: I am holding my pet cactus, Kylie Bobina... more on that later. Also, when I showed my mom this picture she reacted, "..what is that?!?" Ouch.







No comments:

Post a Comment